The Bosch 36618-02 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Compact Drill/Driver uses a slimline Litheon Ion battery which is the key feature of this drill. This helps massively with manoeuvrability for tight jobs and because it's slimline means the drill has a reduced weight, making it's more comfortable to wield for longer periods of time. With batteries like this usually means they either don't hold juice for as long as a normal battery or the torque is reduced to compensate. Not with this drill. This battery doesn't take away more than it gives. Bosch are continually developing their batteries with ECP technology so that their batteries last longer, charge quicker and weigh less. This battery charges in 30 minutes and has 85% life with a 15 minute charge, which is great when you're eager to get a job done.
- Compact, Lightweight, Durasheild Protective casing to withstand tough wear and tear.
- 0-500/0-1,600 RPM and 500 inch-pounds of torque
- 20-position clutch settings for precise drilling.
- State-of-the-art lithium-ion battery technology coupled with ECP system guarantees the optimal performance.
- LED light is great for dark or enclosed areas
- 1/2 Inch Chuck
- Fully Charged within 30 minute
- 85% LIife with a 15 minute charge
- 1 Hand Bit Change
This drill falls under the price threshold of what I would expect to pay for decent drill, which makes this drill an absolute bargain. If you're serious about your profession and your quality of work then you should be buying a quality drill. With this offer you get 2 slim line batteries with your purchase.